minstrel: [Fwd: [SCA-West] Bagpiper?]

Camin Keplinger Bradbury camin at mbayweb.com
Wed Mar 22 09:09:38 PST 2000

Anybody able to help?
I don't play bagpipes.

AnneCathryn

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SCA-West] Bagpiper?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:00:56 EST
From: Confang at aol.com
To: sca-west at rogues.net

Hi Everyone, I was E-mailed this note. I don't know the person sending
it and
don't have any information to send her. I was Hopeing one of you might
be
able to aid Michelle better than I. Thank you all and please, if you do
respond to her let me know so that I won't feel that she has been left
hanging.
                                 In Service,
                                          Isa ~ Princess of Cynagua

Hello, my name is Michelle and am involved with Cedar Springs Waldorf
School. We are having a renaissance fair on May 13, and would like to
find a
bagpiper to play their. If you can help please email me back or call
(530)
621-2786. Thank you so much.
Blessed be
Michelle Stevens