minstrel: Songs for Coronation

FrogEyes78 at aol.com FrogEyes78 at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 14:17:33 PST 2000

Ok everyone I need some help here.   I  need to find out how to get lyrics and sheet music and/or a audio tape of these songs:

Flower of the Desert
The Crusader’s Song
Burden of the Crown
Born on the Lissfield? (Listfield?)

All right so I don’t know how to properly spell that last one, but I need these songs!
I don’t think that I’ll have a problem finding them, except the last one.
Does anyone know where I can find them?      Or just the last one?

Shasta