minstrel: Re: Can't get to English

erilarlo at win.bright.net erilarlo at win.bright.net
Mon Mar 20 18:10:29 PST 2000

At 10:29 PM +0100 3/20/0, www.altemusik.net wrote:
>Unfortunately my secretary, my road manager, my public relations assistent,
>my homepage-supervisor and all the others of my staff are still on holidays
>and thats why the english pages still are not done.
>
>Beeing honest all these jobs should be done by me and I must confess
>sometimes I don't know where to start first.
>
>The discussions in the list have been so interesting that I could not keep
>my mouth closed although I wanted to keep quite still my homepage is
>translated in English. Than I planned to enter the discussion and to
>introduce myself with the link to our english pages. Now I must ask you to
>be patient till my "homepage-supervisor is back from holidays".

8-)  Some of us CAN read German, however. This did not do me any good
tonight, though, because when I clicked "Deutsche Version" I got bombed and
had to restart the computer. My Netscape has been misbehaving of late. I
presume that part of the site is ready to be looked at?

And in regard to the other thread about what we listen to when the garb
comes off--in my case CDs and tapes of early music. I don't like the modern
stuff, which in many cases makes me want to do something impolite with my
stomach contents.

Mary Loomer Oliver
medieval enthusiast, philologist, former German and English teacher,
practitioner of hobbies too numerous to enumerate fully,
some musical(currently harp), assorted crafts, radio amateur K9TUD,
prolific writer of e-mail, inveterate reader,
and proud possession of a young Minischnauz named Gretl

Erilar's Cave Annex: http://www.win.bright.net/~erilarlo
 also includes an account of my 1999 medieval February in Germany
		and Mechthild's autobiography