minstrel: Can anyone translate a short phrase to FRENCH?

Siandra Hoepfner siandrah at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 10:03:41 PST 2000

I am currently working on an instrument illumination,
and I was wondering if anyone could help me translate
a  short phrase into French.  It is not necessary that
it  be "period French" as that may be too much to ask
(would be great though!).  Modern French will
certainly do.  The phrase is: THE THREE FACES OF MUSIC
(or) THE THREE VOICES OF MUSIC.  Any and all help
would be desperately appreciated!

Lady Arabella