minstrel: My search for a period-looking guitar is over!

Siandra Hoepfner siandrah at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 23:42:47 PST 2000

First off, let me thank all of you who were of such
tremendous help in aiding me in my search.  Without
the  expertise of those on this wonderful site, I
would never have felt so capable of making an educated
decision so quickly.  I found the instrument of my
dreams (huzzah!) at a local specialty folk shop that
had just finished restoring it to wonderfully playable
condition.  It is an 80 year-old Guitar Lute.  It
could  perhaps use a few artistic finishing touches
cosmetically to make it perfect, but fortunately I am
also an artist so it's only a matter of time before I
have this baby pristine!  For now, if you would like
to  take a peek at my new toy, click on this:
For a front view:
http://www.flash.net/~ikabar/guitarfront.jpg
and for a side view:
http://www.flash.net/~ikabar/guitarside.jpg