minstrel: Bard 'friendly'.

EoganOg at aol.com EoganOg at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 07:07:19 PST 2000

Here in Atlantia, and other Kingdoms where the Militant Society of Bards has
made a presence, the brightly colored motley we wear has become associated
with the bard.  Generally our members wear the motley when we are "on call"
or ready to perform.  This is very recognized in this kingdom at least.
Aye,
Eogan

Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn, CP
Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
http://albanach.homepage.com
Web Master for the Canton of Hawkwood, Web Master for the Motley Crew
Pursuivant Extraordinary at large
Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.
ALBANACH Egroup (a discussion group for things Scottish 503-1603AD)
http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach