minstrel: Bard 'friendly'.

Siandra Hoepfner siandrah at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 02:26:59 PST 2000

I love the idea of the ribbons and the favors.  I am
new to barding and am just re-entering the SCA after a
long hiatus, so please excuse my ignorance here but I
must ask: Can this favor can be worn by any bard?  If
so, I would LOVE a copy of that pattern! One thing I
know for sure--in my Barony if you dip one improper
pinky toe over the line, the Heraldry police will
snatch you up! They're very precise out here.

Lady Arabella