minstrel: Hmmmmmmm--a period looking guitar?

Stuart Joseph celtic at sover.net
Tue Mar 14 08:30:18 PST 2000

Hi,
If you are looking for a period looking guitar, we sell them.
It is a 1/2 size classical guitar that sells for $60.00. We sold out of them at
Pennsic last year to some serious guitar players, so I would say that they aren't
junk.

There is information on period guitars and what you can substitute (that is where I
got the idea of the 1/2 size guitars), I believe it is on the SCA page.

--
Stuart Martin Joseph, Celtic Cultures, 802-463-1954
Purveyors of Celtic & Historical Merchandise wholesale & retail