minstrel: celtic music

DAVIS, ERIN, JOSN EDAVIS at harpers-ferry.navy.mil
Mon Mar 13 00:02:44 PST 2000

Hello!  Since you definitely seem like a guru in Celtic music, or at
least a bit more knowledgable that me, perhaps you can help me date
these songs.  I find it hard to date and document a lot of the songs in
the Irish.  This could very well be because I don't have the resourses,
but, the songs:  Jimmy mo mhile stor, Siuil Arun, and The Bonnie
Labouring Boy.  Any help would be seriously appreciated!  Especially
websites where I can print the information out.

Thank you,
 Ceili Brigid