minstrel: re: Recent Ramblings on Real vs. Revival

ranger5 ranger5 at gateway.net
Sun Mar 12 21:26:08 PST 2000

I just wanted to let both the filk haters and the filk lovers know, that I love you all.  I think you are good enough, you are smart enough, and darnit, people like you.

    As for me, I think most of all I enjoy being in an organization (AND subscribing to a weblist) which fosters creative debate and allows each to have his own opinion. I personally learn and grow more from reading the opinions and views of people whose own philosophies differ from mine.  So thanks to all of you, especially those I disagree with.

    That is all.  Hope it wasn't too much.

    Dunstan LeHeryngmongere