minstrel: willoughby

ranger5 ranger5 at gateway.net
Thu Mar 9 08:42:29 PST 2000

Hello any and all wondrous minstrel type folks.  My first posting here, and
I am technologically inept, so I hope this works . . .

    I am searching for information on the song Lord Willoughby.  I have the
words, and I have the music.  What I would like is the 'credits'.  What year
can we trace it back to (is it truly period), what actual historic battle
does it detail (if any) and what do we know (if anything) about the authors?

    Thanks.

Dunstan LeHeryngmongere