minstrel: Re: Lookit my New TOY!

Jennifer Friedman friedman at tznet.com
Wed Mar 8 06:00:51 PST 2000

>I got a brand-new - okay, it's old - cittern!  okay, it's a waldzither.
>But it's a cute lil thang!  see photos at:
>http://www.itasca.net/~corrie/cittern
>
>Corrie / Brendan

Ooooh--it's pretty.  What does it sound like?  We want .wav's...

Eliane
Lady Eliane Halevy of Falcon's Keep       Jennifer Friedman
Chronicler, Shire of Falcon's Keep        823 W. 17th St.
Principality of the Northshield           Marshfield, WI 54449
Middle Kingdom                            (715) 389-9194
                    friedman at tznet.com
          http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6461/

"Tant que vivray, en age florissant/Je servirai le dieu
d'amour puissant/En faits, en dits, en chansons et accords."
(As long as I live in this flourishing age/I will serve the
all-powerful god of Love/In word and deed, in song and harmony.)
--Claudin de Sermisy