minstrel: To Monika Hultin

Carolyn Rabinovitch Carolyn.Rabinovitch at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 6 15:31:26 PST 2000

Hi Monika!

I thought you may be interested in hearing this...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 18:08:55 -0500
From: Carolyn Rabinovitch <Carolyn.Rabinovitch at SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject: [E_LIST] Rumours & Truths

> I think it's just been very quiet for a couple days :O)  Perhaps a
> rumour needs to be started :O)  *hide*

Good evening to all good gentles of Ealdormere & beyond...

How's this for a good dose of the truth:

Let it be known that Carolyn Rabinovitch and Francois van
Heerden were married last Friday, March 3rd.

And to dispell any rumours that may start, NO I AM NOT
PREGNANT!!

The Stag & Doe being hosted by Lady Luta will still take
place at the end of July, but I guess it will be more of a
reception rather than a Shower, eh?  GIGGLE!

For any other information/confirmation/questions, please
contact me directly.

Thank you!

Carolyn