minstrel: periodness of the great highland bagpipe?

Creighton Widdis bagpiperx at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 23:10:39 PST 2000

Greetings all:
     I am looking for some help.  I am a bagpiper in
the mundane world and have been in the SCA for about a
year now.  I have been informed both ways to the
periodness of the pipes and the music played.  can
anyone help me?  Are they period?  What was played?
Thank you very much for the attention and help

Murdoch the Mongol