minstrel: troubadours

Laura L Loomis lady_agnes at juno.com
Wed Feb 23 21:41:59 PST 2000

Greetings!

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has ever preformed any
troubadour music (or would like to in the future).  I have studied it
from an academic standpoint, but now am interested in learning some to
sing in an SCA context.  Any insights, ideas, ect appreciated.....

Agnes

If God gave you a beautiful voice, give it back to Him.
If God gave you a terrible voice, inflict Him with it.