minstrel: Ecce Macdonaldus Senex

Martin Hungerford jongleur at netcon.net.au
Thu Feb 10 03:24:44 PST 2000

Sounds like one of Master Daffyd's!  Others of his work include the Mexican
Fast food Madrigal.  Lots of fun.  His name is Daffyd of the Glen, (OL) and
he lives in Stormhold, Lochac  (aka Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.)

He is on the web - I think - I'll go looking and report back, if you like

Martin Juggler
Stormhold.