minstrel: "Our Camp"

Heather Senkler wl835 at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Jan 11 22:09:41 PST 2000

> From: Indiauna at aol.com
> Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:28:43 EST
> Subject: minstrel: Your always welcomed at my tent
>
> Does any one have or know where to find the lyrics to "Your always welcomed
> at my tent"?  If so please tell me.
>
> Auriana Ravenstein

This is as I can best remember.

*** Caveat ***

This lyrics can be considered violent, graphic and disturbing, including
words you might have had your mouth washed out with soap when you were
young.

A Duchess came to our camp, our camp, our camp.
A Duchess came to our camp to bitch and whine.
So we asked her to come in and we hit her with a shovel
and we stuffed her in the cooler with our favourite wine.

Chorus:

But you're always welcome in our camp.
*Our camp.*
In our camp.
*Our camp.*
In our camp.
*Our camp.*
You're always welcome in our camp.
*Our camp.*
And we hope you will stay.
Ba dum ba dum ba dum ba dum,
Ba dum ba dum ba dum ba dum.

The autocrat came to our camp, our camp, our camp.
The autocrat came to our camp to read the rules.
So we asked him to come in and we stabbed him with a dagger,
And we made a little meat pie with his family jewels.

A herald came to our camp,... at half past dawn.
So we asked him to come in and we hit him with the shovel
And we stuffed him the hole of the royal john.
^I think it is supposed to be a different weapon, but I can't recall.

A seargent came to our camp,... to woo a wench.
So ... hit him with the shovel
And buried him underneath the pic-a-nic bench.

A knight came to our camp,... to find his shield.
So ... choked him with his golden chain
And hung him as a scarecrow in the farmers field.

A squire came to our camp,... to find his lord.
So ... and we pointed to the scarecrow
And we lightened up his shoulders with his masters sword.

A page came to our camp,... to find the squire.
So ... and we stabbed him with a dagger
And we threw the little bugger on the bardic fire.

But you're always welcome in our camp.
*Our camp.*
In our camp.
*Our camp.*
In our camp.
*Our camp.*
Oh, you're always welcome in our camp.
*Our camp.*
And we hope you will stay.
And we knoooooow yooouuu will staaaaaay.

(If you know Maestro Edouardo)

A baker, you sell some buns.
 hit him with his silver spoon
 stuffed him the oven just to have some fun.

Hope this helps.

		Ekatarina/Heather