minstrel: announcement los angeles

QuestTMK at aol.com QuestTMK at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 10:43:08 PST 2000

Hi all.

I guess they must like me at Rusty's Surf Shack, 'cause they've called me back to play there again.

Thursday
January 13th
8:30 pm
$5 cover
1 hour set

Rusty's Surf Shack on the Santa Monica pier
(parking available on the pier, or in local parking structures)Rusty's has pretty decent food, espeically if you like sea food. They serve appetizers, diner, and drinks of all varieties

Hope to see y'all there :)

- Lorien