minstrel: Re: myrrdin's song

Corrie Bergeron corrie at itasca.net
Mon Nov 24 09:21:10 PST 1997

Many years ago when I was young and ignorant, I recorded Myrddin's song
(having learned it by ear without attribution from another performer, and
thinking it was therefore public domain) on a tape that saw limited
distribution in Ansteorra.  It's "Favorite Songs of Ansteorra, by Brendan O
Corraidhe" and folks who were around Stargate ten years ago might still have
a copy.  It's recorded in the key of D, with the low E string of the guitar
dropped to D.  (If Gwydion's estate wants to contact me about the
unintentional copyright infringement, I'll glady send his share of the
proceeds - with interest, should be about ten bucks by now.)

-----
Corrie Bergeron			 		corrie at tro.com
Senior PLATO Courseware Designer (TRO Learning)	www.tro.com
President, Intra-Active Designs			www.itasca.net/~corrie/iad.htm
All-around neat guy	corrie at itasca.net	www.itasca.net/~corrie

"Some days yer gets chickens, some days yer gets feathers." - Grandpa Fox