minstrel: Couple of more songs

CAB cab at scientific.com
Tue Nov 18 08:39:17 PST 1997

                      Couple of more songs                         11/18/97

Okay here are couple of more songs - that I am hoping someone might have the
lyrics to.

First Song:

Chorus
Steel and mail and guilded crossbow, Feather of he ancient windbird
Wild as wonder, Tall as starlight
Lords of earth and lords of fire, Like the love they desire
Lords of earth and lords of fire, Like the love they desire

Song 2

Chorus
So crash the glass down, Move with the tide
Young friends and old wiskey, Never ending in sight
Crash the glass down, The Giant will rise with the moon

Song 3
First Verse
Do you remember what we promised when we met, my love?
We promised there would be no reason to regret, my love.
But news has come to town that ____ flus up and down
That another you have found to lie with you, my love

Thanks for all your help in trying to find these lyrics.

Crystal
Stargate, Ansteorra.