minstrel: Song Lyrics

CAB cab at scientific.com
Thu Nov 13 09:14:09 PST 1997

                      Song Lyrics                                  11/13/97

I have a song on a tape of SCA songs that I am trying to find the Lyrics to go
with it.  I think the title is "Captain Jack".   The first of the song goes
something like ....

Oh Jack was a young man when he went to sea,
Oh young ladies go and kiss him good bye
He was barely a child of twenty and three
Oh young ladies go and tell him for me
He can marry the mermaid and live in the sea....

Does anyone have these lyrics or know where I can get them?

Thanks

Crystal