minstrel: Bardic Competitions at Winter Solstice--Royal Bard Pre-lims! (fwd)

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Fri Oct 31 11:52:03 PST 1997

At 09:46 30/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Flieg here --
>  I trimmed a bit
<SNAP!>
>   And I suppose that this particular bit comes under the category of:
>
>Silly Performance (any medium)

[Bottel] Verily, he be a bit of a Fool...
[babbel] ...on a Good Day!
[Battel] And I thought we had this category sewn up...

Robin
(long suffering Fooles Troupe scribe)

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm
 Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be charged at my usual rate of
AU$10/Mbyte + AU$30/15 minutes or part thereof - Minimum Charge AU$40:
sending such e-mail is acceptance of these terms. Terms and conditions may
be changed without notice. An international recovery fee of AU$100 may be
charged on 90 day outstanding accounts.