minstrel: Re: Welsh vowels

Corrie Bergeron corrie at itasca.net
Wed Oct 29 06:50:37 PST 1997

>From: Heather Rose Jones <hrjones at uclink.berkeley.edu>
>Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:25:47 -0800 (PST)
>Subject: Re: minstrel: Welsh Songs
>> On a similar, but slightly unrelated vein, how could I find pronunciations
>> for the Welsh poems?  I have a short guide given me by a friend; however, it
>> was cut off right before the vowels.  Thanks.
>
>Particularly when learning how to recite poetry, there is no substitute
>for in-person coaching, but here's the short guide to Welsh pronunciation.
>Tangwystyl

Here and I've always thought that Welsh HAD no vowels because the Irish
stole them!

see - http://rocky.itasca.net/~corrie/english.htm

Brendan, grinning, ducking, and running!
-----
Corrie Bergeron			TRO Learning, Inc.
Senior Courseware Designer	http://www.tro.com
corrie at tro.com			http://www.itasca.net/~corrie

IICS-MN Membership Chair	http:/www.iics-mn.org

"If I'm looking down at the green side, it's a good day!"