minstrel: Hello

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Tue Oct 28 12:41:32 PST 1997

At 14:28 27/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello, good gentles.
>
>I am sending this message by way of introducing myself.  My name is Melinda;
>I live in Trimaris (FL, US); and I am very interested in the bardic arts.
>I subscribed to this list a few days ago, and so far have seen no messages!
>:)  Is there anyone else listening?

[Serious Announcer] The Fooles be always listening M'Lady!

[Battel] Robin doth want us to practise our Cher!
[Bottel] Verily, I shall have another round...
[Serious Announcer] Give us a F!!!
[Silly Announcer] Give us a O!!!
[Serious Announcer] Give us a O!!!
[Silly Announcer] Give us a L!!!
[Battel] What does it spell?!!!

[Quibbel] Robin?
[Bottel] Ah!!!
[Quibbel] Wait on!
[Lady Tangyl Wyt] Verily, we shall get it...
[Babbel] Help us not...

[Battel] I dunno, sometimes it all just gets too much for me...

[Serious Announcer] The Fooles (as thou can plainly see) be in need of thy
support at The Site Fights -
http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vftstuff/vftstft2.htm

[Silly Announcer] There be sounds & JAVA embedded in various places on some
of the pages (more to come).

[Battel] Robin hath said that this week he will put up a Barrel of Spirit
for every 10 that we do score!
[Lady Lud Wygel] Help us turn the dung carts into Spirit barrels on our
Spirit page!
[Bottel] Verily! What a show of Spirit! I shall have another round...

Robin
(long suffering scribe)

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm
 Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be charged at my usual rate of
AU$10/Mbyte + AU$30/15 minutes or part thereof - Minimum Charge AU$40:
sending such e-mail is acceptance of these terms. Terms and conditions may
be changed without notice. An international recovery fee of AU$100 may be
charged on 90 day outstanding accounts.