minstrel: Web Page

CAB cab at scientific.com
Mon Oct 27 13:54:33 PST 1997

                      Web Page                                     10/27/97

Boy, I hope someone will be able to help me.  I saw this web page about two
weeks ago.   I thought I had bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  It had a
list of tapes for sale, including the tape that is titled something like
"Songs of the Isenfir" or "Songs of the Ice maiden".  It also had a bunch of
tapes of Irish/Folk/Mideivalish music.  Does this web page sound familiar to
anyone.

Crystal