minstrel: Cantigas de Santa Maria

Fiona P. bilby at matra.com.au
Thu Oct 23 06:17:26 PDT 1997

At 12:34 AM -0400 21/10/97, Greg Lindahl wrote:
>> Is this implying that someone's got performace sheets for the Cantigas 9and
>> incidentally the "Red Book" ...)?  Please, please, publication details!!
>
>I think most people use the Higini Angles transcription. It's been
>reprinted several times, I see it in a few places in Worldcat that
>you could ILL it from.

I need to get back into Libraries.  Worldcat?  ANd me an ex-music
librarian, too!!  I'm trying to remember what system we have in Australia

Fiona!
we do have resources for loan, but they might get narky about copying ...

Though Love and all his pleasure are but toyes,
They shorten tedious nights.

			-- Thomas Campian (1567 - 1620)