minstrel: ADVERTISEMENT - Black Bard Album Released

Raselsnarf at aol.com Raselsnarf at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 16:56:31 PDT 1997

<< Kiernan,
 	The songbooks will have the words and the guitar chords.  I have not
 gotten the melody actually down on paper yet.  Someday.... :)
 	It was great meeting you at the faire also.  I'm sure that our paths
 shall cross again.  Thanks also for the endorsement.

 Have a fine, faire day,
 Rathflaed >>

That is pretty much what I was looking for.  I can get the melodies from off
of the tape.  I plan on buying one of your song books here in the near
future.  I enjoyed our meeting at Faire and look forward to the next time we
shall meet.  Until then Anon.

Toa
Kiernan