minstrel: ADVERTISEMENT - Black Bard Album Released

Melvin, Stephen R. MelviSR at aries.76products.com
Mon Oct 20 15:32:21 PDT 1997

Yes, I have bought your tape and I love it.  There are a few songs that
wanted on there that weren't on there but all in all, I really enjoy it.
 Money well spent on my part.  One question though, with your song book,
is
that just the words or is that Music and words???  For all of those out
there, I recommend the tape whole heatedly.  I must say, it was nice
meeting
you at Ren Faire.  I look forward to meeting you again in the future.

Toa Brown
Kiernan Dalayne

Kiernan,
	The songbooks will have the words and the guitar chords.  I have not
gotten the melody actually down on paper yet.  Someday.... :)
	It was great meeting you at the faire also.  I'm sure that our paths
shall cross again.  Thanks also for the endorsement.

Have a fine, faire day,
Rathflaed