minstrel: Cantigas de Santa Maria

Charissa ladycharissa at geocities.com
Sun Oct 19 19:40:31 PDT 1997

Fiona P. wrote:

> Is this implying that someone's got performace sheets for the Cantigas 9and
> incidentally the "Red Book" ...)?  Please, please, publication details!!

Well, I have the Llibre Vermeil... Lord Samuel Piper did a wonderful job
putting them together, and sold them for a few dollars (copy cost) at
his class at Pennsic.  He states that they may be freely copied and
distributed at no profit.  I have been meaning to scan them (I have to
go all the way to my dads house to use his scanner... this is  a slow
thing ;).. I'll let you know when they're done!  Or, if you'd prefer a
photocopy, give me your address.

Marjorie
Mountain Confederation
Fox Clan
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/1258
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et
fructuosis potiri potes!