minstrel: ADVERTISEMENT - Black Bard Album Released

Raselsnarf at aol.com Raselsnarf at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 13:49:00 PDT 1997

<< Hey Everybody!
=20
 	Congratulate me!  My first album "Bard's Make the Best Lays" has finall=
 been released!  Some of you have expressed interest in finding out when =
it
 finally came out.  If you'd like to pick one up, you can order one from:
=20
 BlackBird Recording
 15512 Williams St. #F=20
 Tustin, CA. 92780
=20
 The Cassettes are $7.00 + $2.00 S&H. =20
 The Songbooks are $2.50 + $.50 S&H
=20
 (CA residents please add 7.75% Sales Tax)
=20
 The songlist is:
 Dream Warrior =B7 Impression =B7 The Jester =B7 Loren=92s Wakening =B7 T=
he Queen of
 Elfhame =B7 Beowulf =B7 Meridies =B7 For Elizabeth =B7 Estrella VIII =B7=
 Her Smile =B7
 Princess =B7 Thirty Years =B7 I=92ll Fear Nothing With You at My Side =B7=
 The
 Ballade of  The Blue Rose =B7 So You Wish to Be a Bard
=20
 Thanks again to everyone who's supported me or given me a hand during th=
 six (count 'em six) years it's taken to finally put this thing out. =20
=20
 Rathflaed DuNoir
 The Black Bard of Meridies, MSoB >>

Yes, I have bought your tape and I love it.  THere are a few songs that I
wanted on there that weren't on there but all in all, I really enjoy it.
 Money well spent on my part.  One question though, with your song book, =
is
that just the words or is that Music and words???  For all of those out
there, I recomend the tape whole heartedly.  I must say, it was nice meet=
ing
you at Ren Faire.  I look forward to meeting you again in the future.

Toa Brown
Kiernan Dalayne