minstrel: ADVERTISEMENT - Black Bard Album Released

srm1 at plg.com srm1 at plg.com
Sat Oct 18 09:15:58 PDT 1997

Hey Everybody!

	Congratulate me!  My first album "Bard's Make the Best Lays" has finally
been released!  Some of you have expressed interest in finding out when it
finally came out.  If you'd like to pick one up, you can order one from:

BlackBird Recording
15512 Williams St. #F
Tustin, CA. 92780

The Cassettes are $7.00 + $2.00 S&H.
The Songbooks are $2.50 + $.50 S&H

(CA residents please add 7.75% Sales Tax)

The songlist is:
Dream Warrior · Impression · The Jester · Loren’s Wakening · The Queen of
Elfhame · Beowulf · Meridies · For Elizabeth · Estrella VIII · Her Smile ·
Princess · Thirty Years · I’ll Fear Nothing With You at My Side · The
Ballade of  The Blue Rose · So You Wish to Be a Bard

Thanks again to everyone who's supported me or given me a hand during the
six (count 'em six) years it's taken to finally put this thing out.

Rathflaed DuNoir
The Black Bard of Meridies, MSoB