minstrel: FBI song?

Bonnie A Hindle seareach at juno.com
Mon Sep 29 05:18:31 PDT 1997

 The song I believe you are referring to is called "Harmless Historical
Nuts" and is on the "Serious Steel" tape by Master Ioesph of Lockesly and
Leslie Fish.  It is a great song and very funny.  I believe some of the
music vendors at Pennsic carried it.  You can, if you trust them after
what has been reported to this list lately, try Pegasus Music that's
where my sister got her copy.

Alesia