minstrel: FBI song?

Joshua Kronengold mneme at dorsai.org
Sun Sep 28 22:03:04 PDT 1997

Aaron Bilodeau writes:

>On Sun, 28 Sep 1997, L. Ruggiero wrote:
>
>> Hello all, I have a request.
>> Whilst at Rendezvous at the Bridge I heard about a song concerning the FBI
>> investigation of the SCA.  Does anyone have this song or know where I could
>> get it on the WWW?
>
>	I believe the song you're talking about is "True Story" by Leslie
>the Bard. I don't know of a web page that has it, but Leslie has given
>permission for anyone to reproduce her works, so if nobody else does it
>before I have a chance to look them up I'll post the words.

I suspect this is correct, though if you want the words, I recommend
picking up a copy of Serious Steel, a tape by Leslie the Bard
(otherwise known as Leslie Fish) and Ioseph of Lockseley (aka Joe
Bethancourt).

--
mneme at dorsai.org	Joshua Kronengold		|\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
---^----"Unix is easy.  Just like a cross between	/,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'