minstrel: Beowabbit? Oh, all right...

Lyonesse tym3425 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Sep 23 21:40:50 PDT 1997

On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, Martin Hungerford wrote:

> >>I also predict an increase in the number of violent deaths of bards in the
> >>coming year.
> >
> >Coming soon!
> >New Service for Bards!
> >Bodyguards for Hire!
> >
> >Damn! I've lost that bulk email form letter now...
> >
> >Robin
>
> Tsk tsk Robin  -spam has to have CAPITALS  :)
I don't think it's spam... rather a useful service to anyone brave enough
to enter a bardic with Beowabbit gripped in sweaty hand ::grin::

Ta Ta for Now!
Trishka Belle

***
This is Mac.                                            \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                           ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.          ---oOOo--U--oOOo---