minstrel: Beowabbit - He KNOWS...

Tim Leisy leisy at rodin.Colorado.EDU
Mon Sep 22 10:44:39 PDT 1997

Pleeeeeeaaaaasssse post it, pppppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeessssseee.

"I come to you, with only Karate, empty hands, I have no weapons.  But
should I be forced to defend myself, my principals or my honor, should it
be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong, then here are my weapons,
Karate, my empty hands."
                         -Ed Parker