minstrel: looking for information

Hicks312 at aol.com Hicks312 at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 08:55:54 PDT 1997

Does anyone know where to find tapes of Bawdy Beggar Girls.  A friend of mine
has some copies of copies of copies from the California Ren faires and the
SCA events in San Jose and Denver area.  Their versions of many of "our"
(sca) songs are great fpr playing at troll or anywhere we'd like some
background music.  I have tried most of the resources in my area and those
merchants aht ahve been listed in tne PC or kingdom newsletter.  I am also
doing this for my friend since he loves their music and his tapes are getting
really worn.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Amalie Johnstone
mka