minstrel: Almost the last word on Beowabbit

Efenwealt Wystle efen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 05:59:56 PDT 1997

Children, children! Settle down! You'll poke someone's eye out.

If I'm not mistaken, I read a post from Master Vuong Manh stating he
would scan Beowabbit in and post it to the Clan Cambion archives.
(Underneath that calm exterior, he really is a sick and twisted
individual). Why don't you all just wait until he does so. The work is
way too much for me to type in, I don't have access to a scanner, and
don't have an existing electronic version. SO HOLD YOUR HORSES.

What a bunch of sick little puppies you are. (I'm awfully tired of
reading "Me too" messages too.)

Harumphff (grumble grumble),
efen
Lord Efenwealt Wystle (aka Scott F. Vaughan) efen at hotmail.com
Militant Society of Bards
Merchant, Mirth-Maker, Minstrel by trade, and a Fool in my
spare time (Funny, I seem to have an awful lot of spare time.)
Elvegastly, Windmaster, Atlantian