minstrel: Does anyone have any Renaissance drinking songs?

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Sun Sep 21 22:06:32 PDT 1997

At 18:30 21/09/97 +1000, Paul Sleigh/Eric wrote:
<SNIP>
>The Chester Book Of Madrigals
>ed. Anthony G Petti
>
>A series of eight:
<SNIP>
I have most except one or two - unable to find them at the moment. Hidden
in the Great Pack Rat Storehouse... :-)

If anyone is able to track down a source, please advise this list, as I
would like to complete the set.

Robin

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm
 Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be charged at my usual rate of
AU$10/Mbyte + AU$30/15 minutes or part thereof - Minimum Charge AU$40:
sending such e-mail is acceptance of these terms. Terms and conditions may
be changed without notice. An international recovery fee of AU$100 may be
charged on 90 day outstanding accounts.