minstrel: Beowabbit? Oh, all right...

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Sun Sep 21 11:50:42 PDT 1997

At 13:01 20/09/97 -0700, Tamiko Little wrote:
>Has Robin been twitted yet, if not, needs to be.

By my hand this 31st day of July, AS XXIX, (1994)
Donn an Bronach, Grand Puntiff

Unquote

and also a full (but sober) W.O.A.W. sometime (lost in history) before 16/9/95

Robin -
G.A. W.O.A.W. (and assumed T.W.E.R.P.)
(Totally Whimsical Electronic Ridiculous Person.)

who hath a whole Troupe of Fooles to "help" him...

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm
 Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be charged at my usual rate of
AU$10/Mbyte + AU$30/15 minutes or part thereof - Minimum Charge AU$40:
sending such e-mail is acceptance of these terms. Terms and conditions may
be changed without notice. An international recovery fee of AU$100 may be
charged on 90 day outstanding accounts.