minstrel: Beowabbit? Oh, all right...

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Sun Sep 21 00:06:15 PDT 1997

At 18:30 20/09/97 +1000, Martin Hungerford wrote:
<Snip of start of senseless exchange of puns>
>Tsk tsk Robin  -spam has to have CAPITALS  :)
But they do! new York, Sydney....

[Quibbel] Should we stop Robin from this senseless exchange of puns?
[Bottel] Martin won't stop while Robin's winning.
[Battel] Right! you sit on him and I'll unplug the modem...

asjhglasdhn,m^%*(*).... [carrier lost]

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm
 Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be charged at my usual rate of
AU$10/Mbyte + AU$30/15 minutes or part thereof - Minimum Charge AU$40:
sending such e-mail is acceptance of these terms. Terms and conditions may
be changed without notice. An international recovery fee of AU$100 may be
charged on 90 day outstanding accounts.