minstrel: Beowabbit? Oh, all right...

Aaron Bilodeau abilodea at indiana.edu
Fri Sep 19 15:07:07 PDT 1997

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 techdragon at techie.com wrote:

> Please include me on the mailing list
> when someone has the guts to send it!

	I suppose I'd better keep up with the rest of you. Send it to me,
too.

	Corwyn Draca
	(abilodea at indiana.edu)

You know, since nobody has actually volunteered to send this we'll either
all get nothing, or we'll all get multiple versions of the bloody thing
from everybody who secretly volunteers.

Of course, I also have a feeling that this particular ballad is about to
see a resurgence in performance frequency around the Knowne World.

I also predict an increase in the number of violent deaths of bards in the
coming year.