minstrel: Beowabbit!

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Sat Sep 20 03:27:21 PDT 1997

At 19:07 19/09/97 +1000, Paul Sleigh/Eric wrote:
>OK, I fed the name into a good Australian search engine,
<Snip of long saga probably as good as th alleged fabled saga of Beowabbit>
>Sorry, folks - looks like Beowabbit is one of the half a dozen things in
>the world NOT on the Web.  If someone has an electronic copy, maybe they'll
>offer to mail it around, but I think I can state categorically that it's
>not on any publicly-known web page in the world.

Well, If some one gives it to me, and I have permission to do so, i will
add it to the Fooles Archives on the Web.... may take a few days to get up,
at which time i will let you all know so the feeding frenzy can begin...

[Lady TangylWyt] I think such Classics should be preserved!
[Battel] No more junk Please!

Robin
once known as Robin the Ruthless in (Almost Anything)

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm
 Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be charged at my usual rate of
AU$5/Mbyte + AU$20/15minutes or part thereof, sending such e-mail is
acceptance of these terms. An international recovery fee of AU$100 may be
charged on 90 day outstanding accounts.