minstrel: Getting kicked out of a bardic circle

Lyonesse tym3425 at omega.uta.edu
Thu Sep 18 23:21:15 PDT 1997

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Robin Hayes wrote:

> At 21:19 18/09/97 -0400, Dick Eney wrote:
> >
> >On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Alexandria Long wrote:
> >
> >> What's "Beowabbit"? Haven't heard that one.
> >> ---Ceara
> >>
> >I thought everybody knew it.
>
> I won't flinch if somebody will send it to me, with attributions, please...
> :-)

> Robin

I too would appreciate it if someone would forward me a copy in private
e-mail. I haven't heard this one yet...

Trishka Belle
AKA: Anastacia Ivanova Kurakin

***
This is Mac.                                            \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                           ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.          ---oOOo--U--oOOo---