minstrel: Getting kicked out of a bardic circle

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Fri Sep 19 14:41:52 PDT 1997

At 21:19 18/09/97 -0400, Dick Eney wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Alexandria Long wrote:
>
>> What's "Beowabbit"? Haven't heard that one.
>> ---Ceara
>>
>I thought everybody knew it.

I won't flinch if somebody will send it to me, with attributions, please...
:-)

Robin

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm
 Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be charged at my usual rate of
AU$5/Mbyte + AU$20/15minutes or part thereof, sending such e-mail is
acceptance of these terms. An international recovery fee of AU$100 may be
charged on 90 day outstanding accounts.