minstrel: Getting kicked out of a bardic circle

Joshua Kronengold mneme at dorsai.org
Thu Sep 18 09:19:56 PDT 1997

Alexandria Long writes:
>Has anyone ever actually gotten "kicked out" of a bardic circle?

I've seen someone silenced, though not actually thrown out of the
Enchanted Ground (aparrently "not getting it", he'd just begun to
offer Ioseph of Lockseley's "I'll see your six" song), but that's as
far as it goes.
	And you'll never see someone censured in the Ground for
using a non-period instrument (though I suppose if someone tried to
set up a snare set there the Duke would politely ask them to leave;
ditto for an electric guitar).

--
mneme at dorsai.org	Joshua Kronengold		|\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
---^----"Unix is easy.  Just like a cross between	/,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'