minstrel: Getting kicked out of a bardic circle

Efenwealt Wystle efen at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:24:21 PDT 1997

Efenwealt's Top 10 ways of getting thrown out of a bardic circle (or
causing it to leave you :-)

10. recite a top 10 list
9. recite _Beowabbit_
8. sing _Imperium Compound_
7. sing anything to the tune of _Greensleeves_
6. perform selections from your bird-call repertoire
5. play kazoo
4. play crumhorn
3. play doumbek
2. drink _Imperium Compound_

and yes the #1 way of being kicked out of a Bardic circle is NOT singing
songs by Efenwealt Wyslte (that's #17), but:

1. discussing heraldry

And if I've offended anyone, it is because I am an evil person. >:-)
AHAHHAHAHAHAAA!

efen