minstrel: DreamShapers/Harper Hall

TrueRhymer at aol.com TrueRhymer at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 13:01:41 PDT 1997

Greetings-For those people who are in the S.California area, an open
invitation!  The people who put on the DreamShapers Storytelling concerts,
are looking for people who might be interested in our new "portable" venue.
 A big tent and stage, called Harper Hall.  We want to tour the S.Cal. area
putting on storytelling and folk arts (music, puppetry, dance, etc.) events,
and are looking for people who might want to a part of the insanity, or
perform on the stage.  If you are interested, we are having our first general
membership meeting, Saturday the 27th of Sept. at 4:00 in North Hollywood.
(Potluck/Luau) For more specifics, E-mail, TrueRhymer at AOL.com.
Oh, and DreamShapers Monthly Concert stars Elena Beth Kay, and MariLuna
Martin on the 19th, and Michael McCarty and Mychael Wordsmythe in October!!!
 E-mail True Thomas if you have any questions!  Slainte!