minstrel: Instruments

turnms01 at holmes.ipfw.indiana.edu turnms01 at holmes.ipfw.indiana.edu
Tue Sep 16 08:40:50 PDT 1997

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Greg Lindahl wrote:

> > 	I would like to know players preferencess about there instruments.
> > 	Solo, accompianing, fun, whatever you want to throw out there..

		I play the harp--a small one.  It teaches me to simplify
and minimize what I'm playing and also how to dress something up that's
simple.  It's great for singing along, too.

		Best part is, you can play "Twinkle twinkle Little Star"
and people weep in joy [try that on a guitar!]

		I'm self-taught and I've got some things to learn, but I
can perform already; harp is VERY easy to learn.

		-Faremanne de Vere
		"To Be and not To Seem"