minstrel: Instruments

Scott Henderson shenders at csc.sctboces.org
Mon Sep 15 06:56:14 PDT 1997

	Greetings,
	I have a question about instruments, please forgive if this sounds
	a bit tenderfoot but heregoes........
	I would like to know players preferencess about there instruments.
	Solo, accompianing, fun, whatever you want to throw out there..
	I am a singer that plays guitar and am looking for a more "period"
	tool to use. Citern is what I am thinking about but wanted all
	of the input I can find.
	I am curious of what you Lasses and Ladies use...........

	the Scot.........