minstrel: Where's Molly?

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Sun Sep 14 20:39:01 PDT 1997

     Her Ladyship Molly Hathaway?  Neat looking girl with long dark
hair and a guitar?  Sings like an angel and has an infectous laugh?
Dresses most times like a High Court lady?
        I know her.  If I had my book right now I could get you address
and telephone.
        Check with me on Mon.  I'll be on line again then.  Until then I
will be inccommunicado due to mundane requirements.
        Mikal

  Herra-Domr Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	The Swan-Road is our for the season
	And Sword-wine is all that we spend
	The Gold and the Grain that we gather
	To wander the way of the wind